Our specialized technologies help people with visual impairments use their capabilities for their specific needs.
Functional Low Vision Exams
- Functional exams at our Lehigh Valley and Monroe low vision care centers are available to both our clients and patients referred by external physicians.
- These specialized exams determine what magnifiers or devices are best for each person.
- Our exams are performed by Anthony Silvetti, O.D., a low vision optometrist who has more than 30 years of experience and was trained at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
- Exams are eligible for coverage by Medicare and many medical insurance policies.
Assistive Devices and Tools
- Consultations about assistive technologies are provided with all examinations.
- Clients and patients also can purchase devices for everyday life tasks inside our vision aids stores.
- We can help clients and patients seek financial assistance toward their purchases.
Contact for Information
Jennifer Pandolfo, 570.992.7787, Ext. 222