- 97% of our clients say that they have a greater ability to perform daily activities because of our services.
- 96% of our clients reside outside of an assisted living facility.
Greater Access to Services
- 96% of our clients say that they have achieved greater access to medical care.
- 96% of our clients say that they have achieved greater access to food.
- 96% of our clients say that they have achieved greater access other critical resources in their communities.
- 94% of clients say they have learned how to make better use of their existing sight.
- 99% of our clients say that their homes and safer and more functional.
- 90% of our clients say they have improved their ability to handle their personal paperwork.
Greater Quality of Life
- 95% of our clients say they have gained a greater acceptance of their visual impairments.
- 98% of participating clients say that they benefit from support groups and interacation with peers.
- 99% of our clients say that our services remove barriers to their independence and success.
- Our client population has grown by 22% from July 2020-June 2023; 83% of the clients enrolled in that time were from Lehigh and Northampton counties.
- We provided 3,134 guided transports in 2022-2023, a 25% year-over-year increase.
- We provided free vision screenings to 4,865 children ages 0-6 in 2022-2023, and 14% of those children were found to have an undetected visual impairment.
Sources: 2022-2023 client surveys, 2022-2023 service data; client data as of June 30, 2023