The Sights for Hope Board of Directors oversees our operations, holds fiduciary responsibility, and provides strategic direction to ensure fulfillment of our mission and vision.
Board Officers and Members
Michael Wambaugh, President
Air Products and Chemicals, Retired
Kate Raymond, Vice President
Fred Folland, Treasurer
Hop Energy, Retired
Devin Darby, MS, OTR/L, Secretary
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
Strategic Arc Limited
Sights for Hope Client
Affiliated Financial Planners
Martin Lang, CPA
Sights for Hope Endowment Foundation
Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K
Richard B. Ryon Insurance
Active Learning Centers and Lehigh Valley Martial Arts
Disability Rights Pennsylvania
H. Ross Ramaley, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Educator for People with Visual Impairments, Retired
Savage Financial Group and Tannersville Lions Club
Lehigh University College of Business
- Executive Committee: Michael Wambaugh (President), Kate Raymond (Vice President); Fred Folland (Treasurer); Devin Darby (Secretary); DaWayne Cleckley (Member at-Large); Linwood Gehris (Member at-Large)
- Advancement Committee: Kate Raymond (Chair); Devin Darby; Linwood Gehris; Paul Miller; Steven Savino
- Finance and Audit Committee: Fred Folland (Chair); Martin Lang; Daniel Lombardo; Michael Savage
- Monroe Committee: Lucille Piggot-Prawl (Chair); Janet Salek; Michael Savage
- Nominating Committee: Michael Wambaugh (Chair); DaWayne Cleckley; H. Ross Ramaley; Kate Raymond
- Services Committee: Janet Salek (Chair); Devin Darby; Gary Dvorshak; Paul Miller; Lucille Piggot-Prawl
- Strategic Planning Committee: DaWayne Cleckley (Chair); Devin Darby; Fred Folland; Linwood Gehris; H. Ross Ramaley; Kate Raymond; Michael Wambaugh
Board Membership Details
Click Here for Details
- The Board of Directors consists of 15-21 members.
- The board has 12-18 Community Directors who are elected by its members. Community Directors are elected to three-year terms and can be elected to up to three consecutive terms.
- The board has at least one Sights for Hope client who serves as a Client Director upon election by the board’s membership. The Client Director is elected to a three-year term and can be elected up to three consecutive terms.
- The board has one representative chosen by the Sights for Hope Endowment Foundation to serve as an Endowment Foundation Director. The Endowment Foundation Director serves a three-year term but there are no limits to the number of consecutive terms they can serve.
- The Immediate Past District Governor of Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K serves as a Lions Leadership Director for one year immediately following their District Governor term. The Lions Leadership Director may be elected subsequently as a Community Director for a two-year term and up to two additional three-year terms.
- Board officers serve two-year terms and may serve up to two consecutive terms in the same position.
- Board members who achieve term limits for membership may be elected again to the board after one year.
Contact for Information
Dennis Zehner, 610.433.6018, Ext. 241