The Sights for Hope Board of Directors represents the American people as stewards of our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. It holds fiduciary responsibility and provides strategic direction to ensure fulfillment of our mission and vision.
Board Officers and Members
Kate Raymond, President
Paul Miller, Vice President
Active Learning Centers and Lehigh Valley Martial Arts
Daniel Lombardo, Treasurer
Richard B. Ryon Insurance
Devin Darby, MS, OTR/L, Secretary
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K
Sights for Hope Client
Hop Energy, Retired
Martin Lang, CPA
Sights for Hope Endowment Foundation
Disability Rights Pennsylvania
H. Ross Ramaley, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Savage Financial Group
Lehigh University College of Business
Nicole Williams, O.D.
Valley Health Partners Community Health Center
Board Member Portal
Board Membership Details
Click Here for Details
- The board shall consist of 13-21 Directors.
- Directors are elected to three-year terms and can be elected to up to three consecutive terms.
- The board shall have at least one Sights for Hope client who serves as a Client Director upon election by the board’s membership. The Client Director is elected to a three-year term and can be elected up to three consecutive terms.
- The board shall have one representative chosen by the Sights for Hope Endowment Foundation to serve as an Endowment Foundation Director. The Endowment Foundation Director serves a three-year term but there are no limits to the number of consecutive terms they can serve.
- The Immediate Past District Governor of Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K shall serve as a Lions Leadership Director for one year immediately following their District Governor term. The Lions Leadership Director may be elected subsequently as a Community Director for a two-year term and up to two additional three-year terms.
- Board officers serve two-year terms and may serve up to two consecutive elected terms in the same position.
- Board members who achieve term limits for membership may be elected again to the board after one year.
Contact for Information
Dennis Zehner, 610.433.6018, Ext. 241