The Sights for Hope Board of Directors oversees our operations, holds fiduciary responsibility, and provides strategic direction to ensure fulfillment of our mission and vision.
Board Officers and Members
Michael Wambaugh, President
Air Products and Chemicals, Retired
Kate Raymond, Vice President
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Fred Folland, Treasurer
Hop Energy, Retired
Devin Darby, MS, OTR/L, Secretary
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
Strategic Arc Limited
Lehigh Valley Council of the Blind
Affiliated Financial Planners
Richard Gerhart, CFP
Gerhart & Associates Financial Advisors
Martin Lang, CPA
Sights for Hope Endowment Foundation
Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K
ESSA Bank & Trust
Disability Rights PA – Monroe County
H. Ross Ramaley, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Monroe Volunteer and Educator, Retired
Lehigh University College of Business
Board Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 5 p.m., Monroe Services Center
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Services Center
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Services Center
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Services Center
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 5 p.m. (Annual Meeting), Lehigh Valley Services Center
About Board Membership
- Board members may serve up to three consecutive three-year terms.
- Board officers serve two-year leadership terms and up to two terms in each position.
- The President of the Sights for Hope Endowment Foundation Board of Directors is a member of the agency’s board. There are no term limits for the endowment board’s officers.
- Each District Governor of Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K serves a one-year Lions Leadership term on the agency board immediately after their service as District Governor.
- A person who serves a one-year Lions Leadership term may be elected subsequently for up to three three-year terms.
- Board members who reach term limits may be elected back onto the agency board after a period of at least one year.
Contact for Information
Dennis Zehner, 610.433.6018, Ext. 241