The Monroe Sights for Hope Lions Club, a branch of the Stroudsburg Lions Club, was established in 2022 to empower people with visual impairments in Monroe County to give back to their communities.
- Membership is open to all Sights for Hope clients who live in Pennsylvania’s Monroe County.
- The club selects and implements community service projects at its own direction.
- People in Monroe County who have hearing impairments and people who do not have a vision nor hearing impairment also may become members.
- Lions International is the world’s largest service organization, with 1.4 million members in 200 countries.
- Aurora Skinner, President
- Susan Lieberman, Secretary
Completed Service Projects
- Creation of greeting cards for Monroe County Meals on Wheels clients – March 2023
- Assistance at Sights for Hope’s Songs4Sight concert – June 2022
- Creation of Book Boats for Preschools and Daycares – July 2023
Lions and Sights for Hope
Contact for Information
Jennifer Pandolfo, 570.992.7787, Ext. 222