The Monroe Sights for Hope Lions Club, a branch of the Stroudsburg Lions Club, was established in 2022 to empower people with visual impairments in Monroe County to give back to their communities.
- Membership is open to all Sights for Hope clients who live in Pennsylvania’s Monroe County.
- The club selects and implements community service projects at its own direction.
- People in Monroe County who have hearing impairments and people who do not have a vision nor hearing impairment also may become members.
- Lions Clubs International is the world’s largest service club organization, with 1.4 million members in 200 countries.
- Friday, March 31, 1 p.m., Monroe Services Center
- Friday, April 28, 1 p.m., Monroe Services Center
- Future projects to be announced
Completed Service Projects
- Assistance at Sights for Hope’ Songs4Sight concert event- June 14, 2022
Lions and Sights for Hope
Sights for Hope traces its inception to efforts by Lions clubs in 1928. Lions clubs and districts in the Lehigh Valley and Monroe County provide financial support to Sights for Hope annually.
Contact for Information
Jennifer Pandolfo, 570.992.7787, Ext. 222